[DWJ] Petition on school libraries

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Jan 7 20:49:49 EST 2007

On Jan 6, 2007, at 3:52 PM, Elizabeth Bentley wrote:

> On 6/1/07 22:29, "Minnow" <minnow at belfry.org.uk> wrote:
>> I don't *buy* computers!  Good gracious heavens to Betsy, The Idea!
>>
>> No, what happens is that eventually one or other of my
>> computer-enthusiastic friends gets fed up with my using "my computer
>> won't
>> do that" as an excuse for going on doing things the way I want to, and
>> gives me something more modern in a mildly exasperated spirit.
> I only wish I had your range of friends - I have to buy if I want
> anything
> at all.

I have at least one older Mac [but no monitor], but it's wired for
the USofA ....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Maryland State Senator Nancy Jacobs:

As I read Biblical principles, marriage was intended, ordained
and started by God - that is my belief.  For me, this is an issue
solely based on religious principles.

Jamie Raskin, American University Law School professor,
Constitutional Law:

Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed your
hand on the Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution.
You didn't place your hand on the Constitution and swear
to uphold the Bible.

                                    - testimony Wednesday, March 1, 2006
                                       before the Maryland Senate
Judicial