[DWJ] Petition on school libraries

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sun Jan 7 19:15:03 EST 2007

Otter wrote:

>I'm a MacPerson myself.  And I would certainly recommend any Mac
>up to the Intel based ones.

Ah, but how am I to know whether something is Intel based until it has been
forced upon me?

>But I treasure Minnow's status as our resident Luddite.

<mode=hurt and reproachful>
<sticks out lower lip>
'M not a Luddite!
</mode>

I don't *break* tech; it's just that I am around tech doesn't always seem
to work the way it ought to.

My attitude towards tech more recent than about ten years old is similar to
that of Ol' Boot when faced with the sea on the Perishers' Summer Holidays:
I'm not afraid of it.  I'm just not going anywhere near it.

Minnow