[DWJ] Heyer...

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Wed Jan 3 04:13:14 EST 2007

Farah, quoting Mary Ann (was it?):

> The best follow up to Bath Tangle, is The Grand Sophy, and follow that
> with either Frederica or Venetia.

I'll second that.  My favourite Heyer at the moment is TGS, but it used
to be Venetia, and before that False Colours.  Frederica?  Yes, although
I get distracted by Felix, who is very much as I imagine my best friend
must have been at that age.

My first Heyer was also Bath Tangle, although I have a dim memory of my
mother trying me on The Quiet Gentleman a couple of years previously.
(I didn't like it at the time, but I do now.)

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432