[DWJ] Heyer...

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Jan 2 20:11:05 EST 2007

On Jan 2, 2007, at 1:23 PM, Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise wrote:

>> Regency Buck            1935
>> An Infamous Army        1937
>> The Spanish Bride       1940
>
> *blink* Don't _These Old Shades_ and _Devil's Cub_ form part of the
> geneaology for _An Infamous Army_'s characters?

Yes.  Not one that stands up to close examination -- at least, it
didn't seem to _me_ to stand up to close examination.  The years
don't seem right ....

> I never connected Regency Buck with Infamous Army. Now I have to go
> look
> at it again.

Yes, indeed.  They are indeed connected.

If you are the sort of person who thinks she
needs to go on a diet, realize this:  Everything
will always make you fat for the rest of your
life.

                                                    -- Merrill Markoe