[DWJ] Marcus (was:Pinhoe Egg, Ember Crinkle (Minor spoilers))

Kyla Mackay-Smith kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Sun Feb 18 21:52:26 EST 2007

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007, Otter Perry wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2007, at 5:03 PM, Minnow wrote:
>
> > Hey, a question: if DWJ is merely interpreting, rather than inventing,
> > what she writes in her books, *whose invention is she interpreting*?
>
> You're telling me that Marcus isn't _real_?

You never know what people will think. My husband is reading through the
archives of Neil Gaiman's blog, and there was apparently some interview
when _Good Omens_ had just come out wherein the interviewer didn't get
that it was fiction, and kept asking things like, "And you feel that she
was actually warning people about Betamax?" Sigh.