[DWJ] Norahs

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Tue Feb 13 11:55:00 EST 2007

Sally asked:

> Who among us have namesakes in books? I note that  Sallys in songs
> always seem... odd.
>
> Recycled Sally
> Long Tall Sally
> Lay Down Sally
> And then there's the cracked Sally in "Tommy"...

Down by the Sally Gardens? ;-)

I can't think of anyone called Philip in any DWJ book, but Georgette
Heyer gave the name to two of her heroes:  the rather boring one in
"Cousin Kate" and the hero of "Powder and Patch".  Not to mention the
uncle in "Venetia".  Hmm.

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432