[DWJ] Norahs

Kithwynn zebraspotz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 21:44:22 EST 2007

I don't often run into literary Leahs, and I don't remember any from
books that have stayed with me, but they seem to tend blond and
southern, if not actually southern Baptist-- as I seem to remember was
the case in one book I skimmed. Bah! Over half of the other Leahs I've
known in real life have been Jewish (and dark-haired), like myself.

-- Kith/Leah (lee-UH, thanks!)