[DWJ] Fairest

Farah Mendlesohn farah.sf at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 19:24:57 EST 2007

I will report, but it may take me some time. I was asked to suggest a panel
topic for a convention happening on Saturday. when I downloaded the
programme for my students, I discovered it listed as a talk. That.'s 2000
words of book I won't be writing this week.

On 12/02/07, Judith Ridge <Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au> wrote:

> On 12/2/07 11:19 AM, "Farah Mendlesohn" <farah.sf at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On the other hand, after a weekend in Dublin, swearing I woul;dn't buy
> > books. I spotted Gail Carson Levine's new book. Fairest, in the airport
> > shops. Luckily *after* my luggage had been weighed.
> >

> I was really disappointed by "Fairest". I'll be interested to hear what
> you
> think about it, Farah.
>
> Judith
>

> --
> Judith Ridge
> Editorial Staff
> The School Magazine
> Curriculum K-12 Directorate
> NSW Department of Education and Training
> judith.ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
>

> http://www.curriculumsupport.education.nsw.gov.au/schoollibraries/schoolmaga
> zine/index.htm
>
> PO Box 1928
> Macquarie Centre NSW 2113
> AUSTRALIA
>
> +61 2 9889 0044
> +61 2 9889 0040 (fax)

Only advancing armies don't hide behind civilians.