[DWJ] Birth announcement - Norah Claire Ding

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Feb 6 22:25:35 EST 2007

Kylie said:

Kylie Ding is pleased to annouce the birth of her daughter, Norah Claire
Ding on February 2nd 2007 at 9:00am.  Norah weighed in at 3264 grams
(7lb 3oz in the old money) and had head circumference of 34.5cm, length
of 49cm.  Norah was born after 7 hours of labour, though in hindsight
the contractions started at the time we collected her dad from the
airport - she must have known!

Mother and baby are doing well.

Congratulations, Kylie! What a lovely baby, and I do like her name. It's
been a favourite of mine since I first read Mary Grant Bruce.
Best wishes for continued health and happiness for the whole family.

Regards
Elizabeth.