[DWJ] Birth announcement - Norah Claire Ding

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Fri Feb 2 08:38:12 EST 2007

Kylie Ding is pleased to annouce the birth of her daughter, Norah Claire
Ding on February 2nd 2007 at 9:00am.  Norah weighed in at 3264 grams
(7lb 3oz in the old money) and had head circumference of 34.5cm, length
of 49cm.  Norah was born after 7 hours of labour, though in hindsight
the contractions started at the time we collected her dad from the
airport - she must have known!

Mother and baby are doing well.

Some photos here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ha9prek/377399965/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ha9prek/377399963/

We are in St John of God, Murdoch. We will take tomorrow to recover, but
if anyone would like to visit us on Sunday or Monday they would be most
welcome. Visting hours are: 3:30 - 5:30pm and 6:30 - 8:30pm.