[DWJ] Howard and Quentin for Kait

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Dec 31 09:49:25 EST 2007

> In fact, one of America's premier universities (Cornell) hosts
> what may be his country's most well-respected school of hotel
> administration (http://www.hotelschool.cornell.edu/), and travel
> and tourism are definitely part of that degree.

And as a librarian, I'm really glad there are academics out there studying
such non-academic fields, because they write books and articles about it
and also subscribe to the appropriate journals so we can get them through
interlibrary loan; otherwise it would be very difficult to get certain
types of trade magazines with useful statistics such as the popularity of
organic produce or trends in treating pitcher's elbow that our students
want for their papers.

--
-- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net