[DWJ] Re: Mincemeat

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sat Dec 29 12:24:39 EST 2007

>In a message dated 12/29/2007 9:01:17 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, Paul
>Andinach writes:
>
>I don't  know about that. Mincing involves chopping up into little tiny
>pieces, whatever the thing being minced; and if you know a way of
>chopping somebody up into little tiny pieces *without* bloodshed, I'd
>love to hear about it.

and Helen Schinske wrote

>I suspect Aunt Maria could do it ... or more to the point, make you feel as
>though it had been done.

M'yes, and any half-way competent magic-user ought to be able to
exsanguinate someone before starting to chop them up.  After which one
wouldn't feel anything, I don't suppose.

Come to that, would the blood be shed if it were all happening in a
spaceship without gravity or air-circulation turned on?  It would probably
just stay where it was, if it weren't actually pushed somewhere else.

What a thing to be wondering about!

Minnow