[DWJ] 'Ballet Shoes'

Emma Comerford comerford.emma at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 17:19:12 EST 2007

Wow, go away for the week and come back to a very busy list!

I actually managed to notice Ballet Shoes was showing and watched it
and thought it was OK. I think the casting was good and the general
feel of the book came across well despite it feeling a bit squished
into the time. I am a bit fuzzy on the details of the book but knew
there were some changes (and like Phil will go re-read as a
consequence). The people I watched it with enjoyed it without having
read the book.