[DWJ] 'Ballet Shoes'

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Fri Dec 28 15:13:22 EST 2007

>Phil said...

>> I assume you mean the introduction of the "love triangle".

('Strewth, between *whom*?  The two doctors and, erm, and Theo?)

and Dorian replied:

>I don't know about Elizabeth, but I would add to the "love triangle" thing
>(which was actually reasonably well handled, even though totally
>non-canonical), the turning of Theo into some kind of tacky jazz-dancer, and
>possibly the rather unneccesary giving of TB to Garnie.

They did what?

OK, thanks, that is enough to tell me all I need to know.  The people I
heard enthusing about this on the radio  were, of course, Media Folk, and I
ought to have known better than to assume they cared about the book really.
Bother.

TB.  Garnie.  The idea.

Minnow