[DWJ] 'Ballet Shoes'

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Dec 28 14:45:25 EST 2007

Elizabeth asked...

> Did anyone watch this? And if so what did you think?

I spent most of it squawking in horror.

There were some good bits...aside from the peculiar hairstyles inflicted on
Nana and Petrova, and the famous organdie dresses looking like skimpy
petticoats, it generally looked right; I liked Petrova and loved the
doctors...

But aside from that, it was mostly "OMG what have you <i>done</i>?", "wtf?",
"NO!" and similar ejaculations.

I really wasn't impressed.

(I'm pretty sure my husband, father and brother weren't too impressed
either, but their issue would be the incessant squawking from me and my
mother. :-) )

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--