[DWJ] Gay Birds and Child Brides

Sally Odgers sodgers at iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 27 19:20:41 EST 2007

But what *I* want is the advanced dentistry that turns up in Heinlein's
*The Door Into Summer* along with self-lighting cigarettes and zippers that
don't catch people in themselves.

I love TDiS, but my daughter was horrified. She thinks Dan is a paedophile.

As for gay or non-hetero characters, I never really think DWJ would blink at
a bi or two. Polly, for example, had the potential to be bi. Maybe she is,
and just doesn't act on it. I wonder if a bi character would work in a
romance? She or he could actually run two romances at once...

Sallyo