non-hetero characters (was Re: [DWJ] New Member Introduction)

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Dec 26 22:28:50 EST 2007

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007, Allison Marles Gryski wrote:

> It's been awhile since I read Deep Secret, but I have this niggling
> sense that there must be someone at the con.

Only bystanders, rather than full characters, but ISTR that among the
people Rupert encounters at the con are a couple with a small child
whom he is unable to confidently guess what gender any of them are.
(Of course, that doesn't rule out the possibility that they're hetero
but have unusual ideas about personal presentation.)

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."