[DWJ] What this list has given me

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Dec 26 19:53:51 EST 2007

On Dec 26, 2007, at 11:58 AM, Kait Bessing wrote:

> But who's Megan Whalen Turner?? Another SF/F writer?

Yes.  Somebody else can probably introduce her more capably.
She wrote a book of short stories called _Instead of Three Wishes_
and a trilogy:  The Thief, The Queen of Attolia, and The King of
Attolia.  If she's written anything else, I don't know about it.

> ps. What is the Code of Hammurabi?

An ancient Babylonian law code.  c 1760 BC, I find by referring
quickly to Wikipedia.  In other words, it's _not_ news.