[DWJ] Georgette and Mince Pies

Aimee Smith aimees001 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 07:47:32 EST 2007

Thank you, List, for recommendations!

I've recently read my first Georgette Heyer, (or it was read to me by
another list member), Sprig Muslin. Wheee! I've since bought 'A
Convenient Marriage' for my sister for Christmas and have a couple
others on standby for the holidays. I s'pose I'll join you on the
Masquerade list when I've read more than one! Yet another List
recommendation success story!

I've been eating fruit mince pies these last few days. Exactly where
in the world do you have to be to avoid *both* mince pies and *boiled
fruitcake* of all things?! Where I am, they're practically the staple
sweet things of Christmas and are lining the shelves! Oh, waily, fancy
going without!

PS. My recommendation: A great gift for Fathers Who Have Everything:
Pratchett's 'The Wit and Wisdom of the Discworld'.

:)
Merry Christmas,

Aimee.