[DWJ] What this list has given me

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Mon Dec 24 12:01:59 EST 2007

On Dec 24, 2007, at 4:47 AM, Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:

> One of the most important things this list has given me is book
> recommendations.

Yes!  Yes!  I got Megan Whalen Turner and Lois McMaster
Bujold from this list.  Thanks ever so!

I don't know how long I've been here, due to some
hard drive disasters, but I find I've been saving messages
written by Minnow since 2004.

I first found the list when I was rereading Howl's Moving
Castle for the umpteenth time and started wondering about
Calcifer's saucepan song.  It was clear to me that it referred
to an actual song, but living on the west side of the Pond,
I wasn't familiar with it.  So I started searching the Web
and what should I find?  Ta da!

If you are or ever have been a girl, you know that girls are
aggressive. This is news the way the Code of Hammurabi
is news.

                                                       —science
writer Natalie Angier