[DWJ] New Member Introduction

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Mon Dec 24 06:18:51 EST 2007

Kait Bessing wrote:
> Thanks, Charles!
>
> So - any tips on how to meet the love of your life here on this
> list...? (grin)
>
> The fact that I'm in Sweden, and also not hetero, of COURSE not being
> any obstacle...

Well, it might have been an obstacle if you'd had Charlie in mind as
LoYL, but otherwise, not so much. ;)

Seconding Charlie's welcome, Kait.  Though don't get *too* comfy in your
computer chair, in case you might have to kilt your kirtle above your
knee (or substitute the clothing of your choice) and take off in best
Janet/Polly-fashion after your true love.

Hallie (shameless Fire & Hemlock junkie)