[DWJ] New Member Introduction

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Dec 23 22:18:12 EST 2007

On Dec 23, 2007, at 2:31 PM, Kait Bessing wrote:

> So - any tips on how to meet the love of your life here on this
> list...? (grin)
>
> The fact that I'm in Sweden, and also not hetero, of COURSE not
> being any obstacle...
>
> Kait

A variety of us are not hetero.  I met the love of _my_ life on a
list, but not this one.  And it helped that said love lived in the
same town I lived in ....

If you are or ever have been a girl, you know that girls are
aggressive. This is news the way the Code of Hammurabi
is news.

                                                       —science
writer Natalie Angier