[DWJ] Valkommen

Kait Bessing kait.bessing at comhem.se
Sun Dec 23 16:38:21 EST 2007

Hi Colin,

How come you know Swedish? Not your first language, I assume?

How did it work out, reading a book in Swedish?

I remember the first few books I read in English as a teenager, how I had to
struggle with them, only understanding half the words and getting terribly
confused about the context...

So well done, you!!

Kait

ps. I feel it's more polite to the other list members to keep to English
while on-list. However, if you want to correspond in Swedish, you're very
welcome to mail me off-list.