[DWJ] DWJ article

Kait Bessing kait.bessing at comhem.se
Sun Dec 23 15:29:43 EST 2007

What a wonderful story, Minnow!

I'm glad you helped DWJ out like that. And I think it's shown in her books
too, because women don't all have to be uniformly villanous anymore. So
that's a good thing!

About fan letters, I think the writers I've sent them to have been rather
tickled to know that they've got such a fan in Sweden. It's just I've
assumed that they must be too busy to reply to many fan letters.

The only writer I have a personal relationship with these days is Jean Ure.
We correspond a lot, I've met her once, and she even dedicated a book to me
once (swank, swank!!).

Kait