[DWJ] New Member Introduction

Kait Bessing kait.bessing at comhem.se
Sun Dec 23 15:22:06 EST 2007

Well, the only list I've been on for any length of time is Girlsown, and I
think I've been with them since 1995 or so. Almost since the beginning,
anyway!

> And to bring this SOMEWHAT back on >topic - which DWJ books can be
> found in audiobooks in Swedish? >*curious* Maybe I'll buy some for the
> school library...

Goodness, I don't know! And I think I meant "talking books", anyway, even if
I said "audio".

My blind friend was reading Dogsbody as a Swedish talking book recently, so
that's one. But I'm sure there's more than that!

Sorry to be so vague, but I've only ever read them in printed form, and in
English.

Kait