[DWJ] New Member Introduction

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sun Dec 23 12:50:58 EST 2007

Kait said...

> Okay, I've lurked long enough, so here is my introduction.

Welcome, Kait!  Nice to see you over here!

(Folks, I suggested this list to her, so if she does manage to offend
anyone, you may blame me. :-) )

> I adore the Chrestomanci books, and my other favourites include Archer's
> Goon, Howl's Moving Castle, Dogsbody and A Tale of Time City. My least
> favourites are Time of the Ghost and Black Maria.

Why is "Time of the Ghost" one of your least favourites?  It's one of my
most favourites.  I love the blood scene, and the awfulness of Julian, and
the way DWJ plays with time in it.  She seems to like playing with time
generally, but I don't always get on with *how* she does it, but in TotG she
does it just right for me.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--