[DWJ] Alien Squid

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Dec 23 11:53:57 EST 2007

On Dec 23, 2007, at 8:39 AM, Minnow wrote:

>>> Gili is a psychic alien squid.
>>
>> I am reading this thread completely out of order, and am now
>> absolutely
>> baffled. I see will need to catch up retroactively.
>
> Hmmmm...
>
> If you were, you wouldn't: you'd know already.
>
> Minnow, keeping a careful eye on sudden squid.  Otter, are you OK
> in the
> pool, or are they alarming you?

Aren't squid saltwater types?  I stick to my nice freshwater river.
Of course, I have _very_ fierce teeth.

<VERY wide smile, showing LOTS of teeth>

But of course I _never_ touch minnows.  I'm _much_ too
well bred.

I distrust those people who know so well what God
wants them to do because I notice it always coincides
with their own desires.

                                          - Susan B. Anthony