[DWJ] New Member Introduction

Tarja Rainio tarja.rainio at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 10:21:22 EST 2007

Hejsan Kait och välkommen! Waves from across the gulf in Finland :).

On 23/12/2007, deborah.dwj at suberic.net <deborah.dwj at suberic.net> wrote:
> than by e-mail address. But Melissa and Tarja signed up that very
> day, with Gili, Sally, Judith, Devra coming in within a week,
> followed not that long afterward by Rowena, Philip, Meredith,
> Esther, and by summer I see Jodel and Irina. And I'm sure that's
> only a partial list.

Wow, this is very interesting! I knew that I'd been on the list ever
since the beginning, but I didn't know that I was actually one of the
first people to join it! I've always been more of a lurker, so I don't
really take part in the discussions, but I do enjoy reading all of
them.

Since I'm breaking my silence briefly, I'll also take this opportunity
to wish very Happy Holidays to everyone.

Tarja