[DWJ] 1995

Sally Odgers sodgers at iinet.net.au
Sat Dec 22 21:03:43 EST 2007

...was a good year.

My home page has existed since 1996. My son set it up for me at angelfire. I
have since moved to bigger pastures, but the angelfire site, bless its
fossil heart, is still there at http://www.angelfire.com/hi/mygoodbooks/
It now acts as a portal to the newer page. I really ought to update the
email address, though it still works... and I would, honest, if I could
remember how to get into the site! The picture is from 1997 and it has  a
hit count of 005399. Incredible that the counter still works after all these
years...

ODWJR - of course, the DWJ site is a year older, which brings me back to...
1995... was a good year (Cue "Tommy".)

Sallyo