[DWJ] Quentin's typewriter ARCHER'S GOON SPOILER [was: new member introduction]

shawyer at mail.utexas.edu shawyer at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Dec 22 19:37:13 EST 2007

CONTAINS ARCHER'S GOON SPOILER:

I seem to recall that Howard, fearful that Quentin was feeling too much power,
disconnected whatever it was that Archer had done to the typewriter. And
Quentin then claimed he was only going to write "they all lived happily ever
after" or such . . . my copy is far away. But I think Howard took care of it.
But it's not really explained how.

But if one was looking for assistive computer technology, I bet Howl would do a
good job, since he clearly does computer games so well!

Sue