[DWJ] New Member Introduction

Joe oddenda at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 19:07:22 EST 2007

On 22 Dec 2007, at 22:30, deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:

> Okay, whatever Howard did to Quentin's typewriter? I feel like I
> can do something with that to make assistive technology on topic.
> Help me out here, people.

Archer, wasn't it? Trying to do what he thought Venturus might have
done. That typewriter carries assistive technology too far. If I've
understood it correctly, there's no reason why it couldn't be as potent
as the Simon Says spell in Witch Week. What do they do with it at the
end, does anyone remember? After they stop Quentin from typing that
they all lived happily ever after?

Joe