[DWJ] New Member Introduction

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sat Dec 22 17:30:45 EST 2007

Welcome, Kait!

I have bad hands (from computer overuse, mostly), so I use a
screen reader (Dragon NaturallySpeaking) to dictate to my
computer. One day we should have a conversation about assistive
technology! Probably off list, unless we can make it on topic. :)

On the other hand, I am the mistress of making the most bizarre
things on topic. Let me see where I can go with this one...

Okay, whatever Howard did to Quentin's typewriter? I feel like I
can do something with that to make assistive technology on topic.
Help me out here, people.

-deborah
--
What does it matter whether we hang,
If we've learned a little wisdom?	-- _Jade_, Sally Watson