[DWJ] New Member Introduction

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 13:23:51 EST 2007

> >and after
> > that it was just a question of altavisting >until I found the group -
> > googling wasn't on my radar yet.
>
> Goodness, you must have been a member for a LONG time!!

I have - searching the archive, I found my introduction email from 2001. It seems I misremembered, though - I was actually tipped about this list from ANOTHER DWJ list over at yahoogroups.

> How long has this list been in existence, anyway? I heard of it only
> recently, on the Girlsown mailing-list.

Um, Deborah? I assume you know the answer to that?

The best I can say is that searching the archives brought up emails from 1999.

And to bring this SOMEWHAT back on topic - which DWJ books can be found in audiobooks in Swedish? *curious* Maybe I'll buy some for the school library...

Katta