[DWJ] New Member Introduction

Kait Bessing kait.bessing at comhem.se
Sat Dec 22 13:11:58 EST 2007

Katarina Hjärpe wrote:
> Good to meet you too! (I'm scared to >ask what the Lord will do with
> the duck.)

Believe me, you DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!! :-)

> We had DWJ books in translation in the >library when I was a kid.

Yes, I know some of them are translated, and I keep recommending them to my
friends. Some of them have even been produced as talking books.

>and after
> that it was just a question of altavisting >until I found the group -
> googling wasn't on my radar yet.

Goodness, you must have been a member for a LONG time!!

How long has this list been in existence, anyway? I heard of it only
recently, on the Girlsown mailing-list.

Kait