[DWJ] DWJ article

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Fri Dec 21 05:15:10 EST 2007

> True. And they only get to live with themselves too. Reigner One gets
> death, of course, and he deserves much worse (he gets death after
> Mordion vows that there must be no more killing; I've often wondered
> how he squared that, and the deaths of the other Reigners, with
> himself). He also gets the opportunity to fight reasonably fairly,
> unlike Martellian or any of his other victims. Perhaps that's the way
> the Bannus has to work it - although you'd wonder quite how the other
> 46 or whatever scenarios would have played out.

I think there were 697 "plans of action" in total.  Even then, I don't
think the Bannus had foreseen Mordion's reluctance to face his past.

The Bannus doesn't seem to be concerned so much with punishing Orm.  It
rather has just two aims: to have a good laugh at Orm's expense, and to
rid the galaxy of him and his influence.

I've often wondered about Mordion terminating reigners 2 and 3.  He
hates to do it, anyway, but we see a real danger of his becoming like
Panthendres "I hate taking harsh measures" Dakros.

Reigner 1 is more complex, since he doesn't die of the broken neck: he
is merely incapacitated until Martellian steps in and removes the sword.
But it's a good point, since Mordion clearly intended to kill him in
order to rescue Hume.

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 182000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432