[DWJ] DWJ article

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Fri Dec 21 04:59:15 EST 2007

Minnow suggested:

> And hey, isn't perpetual imprisonment in a paperweight a pretty
> horrible comeuppance for Chesney?

I think Chesney only gets forty years - the same length of time he
imprisoned the demon there.

> I always thought that death is It, end of story, no more suffering,
> whereas imprisonment is a sort of torture; so I reckoned
> powerless imprisonment was the right way for the manipulative horrors
> to end up, especially the 'powerless' bit.

I don't think it's that simple.  If it were, then I think Antony Green's
logic in BM would surely prescribe death for Aunt Maria.

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 182000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432