[DWJ] Urgent question: Maree and Rupert in The Merlin Conspiracy

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue Dec 18 17:55:50 EST 2007

Elizabeth asked...

> Are Maree and Rupert mentioned at all in The Merlin Conspiracy?  I don't
> have a copy of the book in the house, and I need to know rather urgently
> to finish a paper tonight.  I can't for the life of me remember what
> happens to all the characters after Deep Secret.  I think Nick is living
> with his father when Merlin Conspiracy picks up, but beyond that I'm lost.
> I hadn't realized it had been so long since I read Merlin Conspiracy.

I don't have the book to hand, but IIRC Nick mentions Maree and Rupert in
passing early on (along the lines of "they're living together", only not
that - or perhaps something like that or implying that, but more subtly),
and that's it.  After that he's caught up in what's happening to him and
spares no thoughts for family-types.

> Thanks for any help you can give!

It wasn't much, but I hope it helped!

Until the sky falls on our heads...