[DWJ] Urgent question: Maree and Rupert in The Merlin Conspiracy

Elizabeth G. Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Tue Dec 18 17:31:33 EST 2007

Are Maree and Rupert mentioned at all in The Merlin Conspiracy?  I don't have a copy of the book in the house, and I need to know rather urgently to finish a paper tonight.  I can't for the life of me remember what happens to all the characters after Deep Secret.  I think Nick is living with his father when Merlin Conspiracy picks up, but beyond that I'm lost.  I hadn't realized it had been so long since I read Merlin Conspiracy.

Thanks for any help you can give!

EGH