[DWJ] Black Maria ballet brilliant

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Mon Dec 17 18:32:10 EST 2007

Oh dear: this sat unfinished and unnoticed in my out-box for rather a long
time...

Jane wrote:

>Diana was great too. It's the first time I've seen her, so I wasn't sure
>what to expect.  She managed not to sound as if she was going through the
>motions, even when she was asked the second time which was her favourite
>book, which was very encouraging - Adam asked a couple of questions which he
>wouldn't have done if she hadn't managed to turn each question into an
>interesting answer.

She's an interesting person...

I'll bet nobody guessed she had a gut-bug and did the whole day mostly on water.

>Minnow, do you know if she enjoyed the ballet?  Please pass my thanks on to
>her, and to Tom.

She did.  She's really pleased that it seemed to be a success, too, and
says 'thank you' to everyone who was there, and helped give her such an
enjoyable  time.

(As we also see from her article.)

I did pass on the thanks, but that was a long time ago and I can't remember
what she said, though I know it was friendly.  Wanting to quote her to you
was why I  didn't finish the post, and now I have forgotten what the quote
would have been.  I am sorry.  She did remember you, I think, and Adam.

Minnow