[DWJ] Northern Lights movie- very slight spoilers

Andrew Barton andrew.157barton at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 13 10:56:08 EST 2007

"Elizabeth Evans" <er.evans at auckland.ac.nz>

<original post by Minnow snipped>

> I love the Narnia books, and I really enjoyed the Dark Materials  trilogy
(though I liked the first 2 books better than the 3rd one). But reading
interviews with PP, I felt that he was saying it's not possible to like
them both; either you love CSL and hate Pullman, (in which case you're
in error) or you love PP and agree with him that CSL is horrible and
wrong and should be illegal. Fortunately I can enjoy the books and
ignore the author. <

  Well, I do like them both, and the fact that PP doesn't think I can exist doesn't bother me.

  Would anyone suggest that you need to be a worshipper of the Norse pantheon to enjoy Eight Days of Luke?

  Andrew