[DWJ] Northern Lights movie- very slight spoilers

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 13 02:59:44 EST 2007

I do NOT get how someone who is so influenced by Blake and Milton is
described as being not religious, or not aware, or whatever it is. I
totally didn't get the athiest vibe. But I read them ages ago, and I
REFUSE to reread on account of being traumatised by THAT scene. Not
going to the movie, either.

robyn