[DWJ] Northern Lights movie- very slight spoilers

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Dec 12 23:14:00 EST 2007

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007, Minnow wrote:
> I dunno if that's against list policy though: Deborah?  I'm not having nor
> asking for any sort of discussion about religion here, I just wondered
> whether such discussion were justified by the film -- not one here, but one
> elsewhere, as it were.

Fine with me!  Totally allowed: discussion of religion vis-a-vis
Pullman, including his self-stated athiesm, his detractor's
accusations of Satanism, and my claim that nobody could hate CS
Lewis so much who doesn't love him, too.

Not allowed: discussions of whether Satanism or Christianity or
athieism are immoral/illegal/fattening. (Eg. "Melissa, you're a
Mormon and that makes you smell!" "Yeah, well, Deborah, you're an
athiest and that makes *you* smell!")

-deborah
--
This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright #
154085, for a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin it