[DWJ] The Secret of Moonacre

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat Dec 8 07:41:48 EST 2007

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007, Roger Burton West wrote:

> I'm sure the director's long career in _Rugrats_, _The Wild
> Thornberrys_ and _The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald_ will
> equip him well to translate such a complex book.

To be fair, his one major feature film credit - also an adaptation of
a beloved work of juvenile literature - is said to have been
well-received by those who actually went to see it, including several
people connected with the original book. The antics of the marketing
department were not his fault.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."