[DWJ] Re Noel Streatfeild

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue Aug 21 16:36:05 EDT 2007

Guess who was cast for Pauline? Emma Watson, aka Hermione.

As someone who has translated both the Harry Potter books and "Ballet Shoes"
into Hebrew, this feels like karma to me. (ObDWJ: I also translated "Howl's
Moving Castle"...)

As far as I know it will not be a Hollywood film but a BBC television drama;
the same book was also a miniseries in the 1970s.