[DWJ] DWJ news

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Mon Aug 20 14:59:19 EDT 2007

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007, Jack wrote:
> n a one-time change of procedure, this year's convention has officially
> announced the winners of the Life Achievement Awards - the winners are
> Diana Wynne Jones, who will be unable to attend for health reasons, and
> Betty Ballantine, who will attend.

This is the World Fantasy Convention, for those who were as puzzled as I
was.

More info at:
http://www.locusmag.com/2007/08_WfaFinalists.html

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"The time of great punishment is long gone, gone with the great sinners.
This is an age of pinpricks, constant little bloodlettings that never have
time to heal. And this Hell must suit the age, always."
-- Peter S. Beagle, _The Last Unicorn: The lost version_