[DWJ] Listers to the Rescue... Again

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Thu Aug 16 18:07:09 EDT 2007

I recommend light and funny and fast-moving, with names you don't stumble
over.

Jennifer Crusie could work: Faking It, Fast Women, and Welcome to
Temptation, in particular.

Dorothy L. Sayers or any of the classic mystery writers would work. More
modern ones like Jo Bannister or Deborah Crombie or Peter Robinson are
also excellent. I'd avoid serial killer mysteries or forensics.

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"The time of great punishment is long gone, gone with the great sinners.
This is an age of pinpricks, constant little bloodlettings that never have
time to heal. And this Hell must suit the age, always."
-- Peter S. Beagle, _The Last Unicorn: The lost version_