[DWJ] That time of year again

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 8 02:38:06 EDT 2007

Melissa Proffitt wrote:

>I think I like Kevin Henkes's picture books better than any of my kids ever
>did.  :)  I'm about to go through all the picture books and get rid of the
>stupid ones, so I've been thinking about why I keep the books I do....

My daughter loves them. We got a collection of 5 on a CD, and she
listens to them as well as reading them. I think she really liked
Chrysanthemum because she has an unusual name too, and it is oddly like
Chrysanthemum's name. Also, Lilly's Big Day was a huge help in preparing
her to be a flower girl.

robyn