[DWJ] Newly discovered books

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Mon Aug 6 09:59:47 EDT 2007

>Deborah wrote: DWJ writes far fewer Issue books. In fact, I'm trying to
>think of
>any...

and Gili responded:
>I'd argue that "The Ogre Downstairs" is an issue book; perhaps also
>"Wilkin's Tooth" - but wonderfully so, of course, because she is after all
>our very own DWJ.

But which issues?  The only thing I can see as a big point in those is
"other people may not be as bad as you first thought them".

<slightly baffled noise>

If learning to get along with other people a bit better than one might
initially have thought one could is an Issue, are there any books that are
*not* "Issue books" in some way?

Minnow