[DWJ] Newly discovered books

Susanna Victoria dragonflygreen11 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 18:24:46 EDT 2007

Minnow wrote
>>But I would be willing
>>to bet...well, a lot of money...that she did not sit down one day and say
>>to herself, "I am concerned about intolerance for diversity, homosexuality
>>in particular.  Therefore, I am going to write a book in which witchcraft
>>is a metaphor for homosexuality, in order to edify and inform my loyal
>>readers of the problem."  Hardly.

>You'd win your bet.  But I don't think anybody here would take the other
end of it!  :-)

>When faced with the suggestion, she laughed heartily for some while,
recovered herself, and then enquired anxiously whether this had been
seriously suggested.  (I reassured her that it hadn't.)

A merely rhetorical bet, that one, of course.  I would be shocked (disappointed, even!) if anyone on this list had taken it  :-)

Susanna

~~~~~
Let the heart complete the pattern.