[DWJ] Newly discovered books

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 17:31:48 EDT 2007

I enjoyed the "Uglies" books too, it has been a long time since a YA SF title has interested me. I think I saw somewhere that he is to write a fourth book in the series. He is quite popular at school here.
"Monster blood tattoo" is one I realy enjoyed and want more of. It does seem something of an introduction to series, but a series I want to read more of. It is on the short list for Children's Book of the Year but I don't think a fantasy title has actually won since Patricia Wrightson. A pity as it is the book on the shortlist I enjoyed most (I still have one to read)

Jon